Open to all 6-8 year old beginners who would like to continue their season one more night.
- Eight man brackets will be used for wrestlers in top 4 of second unit tournament. This will be the ”A” Bracket. If bracket is not full, high rated wrestlers will be used to fill the bracket. All 12 weight classes will be represented.
- Sixteen man brackets will be used for all other wrestler. This will be the “B” Bracket. These wrestlers will be seeded per your rating. 1= Strong 2= Average 3= new based on their abilities and experience. We will try to keep placers and non-placers away from each other the best we can, provided there are enough wrestlers. The following weight classes are all that will be offered in the B bracket or nonqualified wrestlers, 45,50,55,60,65,70lbs.
- Medals for to 4 in A bracket, and medals for top 3 in B bracket
- We need a list of all your wrestlers, their placement in the qualifying tournaments or a rating of 1,2,3, if they did not place. We will need this information by wed. march 22. We will add walk in wrestlers to a bracket only if there is room in that bracket. If there is not room in a bracket, we will bump them up to the next weight if there is room. Early information on wrestlers will be appreciated.
- Information can be e-mailed to email@example.com or faxed to 406-257-2304
- If you have referees or table workers please add their names to you wrestlers information.
Question call Dave Caron 261-6891 or Russ Decker 755-6934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org